I wear many hats. For instance:
- I am a husband to Sandra (45 years and counting)
- I am a father to two grown daughters
- I am grandfather to William, Caroline, and James
- I am an author. Co-wrote, with Sandra Lovelace, Children in Church: Nurturing Hearts of Worship. Details soon
- I am a mentor to Families, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe
- I am a speaker, having made presentations on all the inhabited continents
- I am a world traveler. At last count, I have visited 51 different countries (some of which no longer exist!)
I live in the beautiful city of Prague, in the Czech Republic.
Check out the Tyn Cathedral in the main square of the city. We love to hang out here when there aren’t TOO many tourists.
To contact me, leave a comment in the box below. Please do not hesitate to write.